Tyre Audi A4
tyre for audi A4
bridgestone tyre for audi A4
pirelli tyre for audi A4
hankook tyre for audi A4
goodyear tyre for audi A4
The A4 has been built in five generations and is based on the Volkswagen Group B platform. The first generation A4 succeeded the Audi 80. The automaker’s internal numbering treats the A4 as a continuation of the Audi 80 lineage, with the initial A4 designated as the B5-series, followed by the B6, B7, B8 and the B9. The B8 and B9 versions of the A4 are built on the Volkswagen Group MLB platform shared with many other Audi models and potentially one Porsche model within Volkswagen Group.
The Audi A4 automobile layout consists of a longitudinal engine front-engine design, with transaxle-typetransmissions mounted at the rear of the engine. The cars are front-wheel drive, or on some models, “quattro” all-wheel drive.
The A4 is available as a sedan and station wagon. The second (B6) and third generations (B7) of the A4 also had aconvertible version, but the B8 version of the convertible became a variant of the Audi A5 instead as Audi got back into the compact executive coupé segment.
Standard equipment on the B8 A4 includes:
- LED daytime running lights (on some models);
- MMI system (Multi Media Interface) (multi-mode interface of driver information and entertainment systems); (3rd generation MMI expected in vehicles produced from week 22 of 2009)
- Electronic hand brake
- Speed sensitive power steering (‘servotronic‘ – on some models)
- Audi Lane Assist (lane departure warning system);
- Audi Side Assist (blind spot monitor);
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC);
- Advanced Key (keyless entry and start);
- Bang & Olufsen sound system (505W);
- Advanced parking system front and rear with reversing camera;
- Navigation system with full MMI with 7-inch (180 mm) screen;
- Adaptive headlights (with cornering technology);
- Audi Drive Select;