tyre for spark
bridgestone tyre for spark
ceat tyre for spark
goodyear tyre for spark
continental tyre for spark
apollo tyre for spark
The first generation of Daewoo Matiz was launched in 1998 by General Motors’ South Korean division GM Korea, previously known as Daewoo Motors, replacing the Daewoo Tico. After the General Motors company took control over Daewoo Motors in 2002, it has increasingly been marketed under the Chevrolet badge. The second generation model was introduced in 2005, with the third generation launched in 2010.
An all-electric version, the Chevrolet Spark EV, was released in the U.S. in selected markets in California and Oregon in June 2013. The Spark EV is the first all-electric passenger car marketed by General Motors since theEV1 was discontinued in 1999.
The redesigned Matiz (codenamed M300) was launched in 2009 and is based on the 2007 Chevrolet Beat concept car. Although sold globally as the Chevrolet Spark, in India this model retains the Beat name from the concept car, as the second generation Spark continues to be sold in this market. Prior to the 2011 elimination of the Daewoo marque in South Korea, the third generation Spark was marketed as the Daewoo Matiz Creative.
The fourth generation Spark was unveiled at the April 2015 New York International Auto Show. It is expected to go on sale in the fourth quarter of 2015. A demonstration model was shown using Apple‘s CarPlay dashboard.On 27 May 2015, Chevrolet announced that the Spark will also come equipped with Android Auto Capability features. However, only one of their phone brands at any one time can be used.
In North America, the all-new Spark (the second generation of Spark to be sold in the North American market) will be available in three distinct models: the base 1LS, the midrange 1LT, and the top-of-the-line 2LT. All Sparks include an array of standard features:
- 1.4 L, 1,399 cc (85 cu in) LV7 DOHC I4 (gasoline) producing 98 hp (73 kW) and 94 pound-feet (127 N·m) torque
- Chevrolet MyLink seven-inch (7″) diagonal touch-screen infotainment system w/ A/M-F/M radio, Apple CarPlay w/ Siri Eyes-Free, Android Auto, iPod/USB input jacks, Bluetooth hands-free calling w/ wireless A2DP stereo audio streaming capabilities, SiriusXM Satellite Radio w/ three-month (3mo.) trial subscription, Bringo GPS navigation via compatible smartphones, pinch-and-zoom gesture capabilities, and full voice command via smartphone
- OnStar in-vehicle telematics system w/ OnStar 4G LTE and 1-year (1yr.) trial subscription (three-month/3mo. trial subscription or three gigabytes (3GB) trial of OnStar 4G LTE subscription included)
- Front SRS and front and rear SRS side-impact airbags
- Air conditioning
- Traction control, stability control, and anti-lock braking system (ABS)
The higher-end models will offer these features in addition to the features all Sparks will offer:
- Exterior color-keyed interior trim panels (1LT and 2LT models)
- Leatherette-trimmed seats (2LT model only)
- Keyless entry w/ power windows and door locks (1LT and 2LT models)
- Six (6)-speaker sound system (1LT and 2LT models)
- Sixteen-inch (16″) alloy wheels and tires (1LT and 2LT models)
- Front fog lamps (standard equipment on 2LT model, available as an accessory on 1LS and 1LT models)