Beginning and Expansion
Established in 1958, CEAT is one of India’s driving tyre brands and the leader organization of the RPG GROUP. It is settled in Mumbai and has areas of strength for an in worldwide business sectors.
CEAT produces north of 35 million tyres per year and offers the vastest scope of tyres to all sections and makes a-list radials for: hard core trucks and transports, light business vehicles, tractors, forklifts, farm haulers, trailers, cars, bicycles, and bikes. The organization has ability to deliver 140,000+ tyres each day and its yearly income remains at Rs 6,700+ Crore.
In 1993 the organization went into a cooperation concurrence with Yokohama Rubber Company of Japan for the production of tyres at Nashik plant. In the year 1996 the organization sent off another spiral vehicle tyre ‘Maestro’ the first outspread tyre in Quite a while to utilize cutting edge polyester tyre string innovation joined with steel belts.
The tyre creator item range likewise covers top notch radials for bikes and cars. Its clients list incorporates bike brands like Hero, Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, and Royal Enfield. It is additionally connected with eminent vehicle producers like Maruti, Tata, Mahindra, Kia, and Hyundai.
The tyre producer’s most recent contribution incorporates two new scope of bike tyres, Tubeless Gripp XL and Zoom X3 series. The Gripp XL tubeless tyres have been solely sent off for all Royal Enfield bicycles.
The Zoom X3 and Zoom X3 F Tubeless scope of tyres have been planned remembering the Superior control at high rates. The new series of tyres take special care of bicycles above 150+ cc like the Pulsar 220/180/160, Avenger, Apache, among others.
As of late, CEAT likewise sent off another scope of cut safe tyres for bikes. It is intended to keep the tyre from emptying at the place of cut. This new scope of tubeless tyres is as of now accessible in Kerala, Bangalore, Mysore and portions of Karnataka as well as Coimbatore and Salem in Tamil Nadu.
The brand’s items are sent out to in excess of 130 nations, particularly in the truck, OTR and LCV classes.
This organization has been fruitful in leaving its very own imprint in the worldwide tyre market. It has gotten various honours from the hour of its initiation. A portion of its accomplishments include:
- Granted ‘Best Investor Relations Team’ for the second time in succession by IR magazine.
- CII Award for Most Innovative Business practice in Customer Experience for E-guarantee
- GPTW Award – Ranked 35th among India’s 100 best organizations to work for
- Granted the International license ISO/TS 16949 – 2002 Quality Standard Certification and a TUV declaration, other than holding the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates.
- Won the National Excellence Award for worker relations from the Employers Federation of India.
- Gotten the ‘Deming Prize for Total Quality Management’ in 2017, making it the primary tyre producing organization on the planet outside Japan to do as such
- CEAT was positioned most noteworthy in India for Original Equipment (OE) tyre consumer loyalty, in a concentrate by JD Power.
- Won the CAPEXIL Export Award, supported by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, India.
Relationship With Cricket
CEAT tyres has forever been related with cricket. Everything began with CEAT Cricket Rating Awards and has gone more grounded with Strategic Time out Sponsorship in IPL and has gone into underwriting manages well known cricketers like Harmanpreet Kaur, Rohit Sharma, Shreyas Iyer, Ajinkya Rahane, Mayank Agarwal, and so forth.
CEAT Cricket Rating
CEAT laid out a framework that perceived and compensated extraordinary exhibitions. Three legends of the game, Clive Lloyd, Ian Chappell and Sunil Gavaskar set out to really concentrate to assist the thought with working out as expected. Accordingly, in the year 1997, the CEAT International Cricket Rating System was conceived.
CEAT Cricket Rating (CCR) was the first of its sort in the cricketing scene and the very first beneficiary of the International Cricketer of the Year was, as a matter of fact, Brian Lara.
Over the long haul, and with the improvement of game’s ‘slam-bang’ variant, otherwise called Twenty20, CCR has contrived a new and high level framework, CEAT T20 Rating. The framework befittingly considers more contemporary boundaries, for example, the batsman’s strike rate and a bowler’s economy rate.
Well Known Tyres From CEAT
The organization offers a huge decision of car, bicycle, bike and truck tyres to choose from. Ceat tyres costs are very sensible and cutthroat when contrasted and different competitors on the lookout.
The rundown of these famous tyre models are referenced underneath:
- Car Tyres – Milaze X3, Czar A/T,Czar HP, Czar Sport, FuelSmarrt, Securadrive, and SteelPlus
- Bicycle Tyres – Gripp XL, Gripp F, CEAT Milaze, Secura F85, and CEAT Zoom
- Bike Tyres – Grip X3, CEAT Milaze (Scooter), CEAT Gripp, and CEAT Zoom D
- Truck Tyres – CEAT WINMILE D, CEAT Mile XL RIB, CEAT Lug Plus, and CEAT RD Super Manufacturing offices in India.
CEAT Tyres Price List
- MILAZE Rs.900 – 2,300
- SecuraDrive Rs.4,115 – 7,230
- SECURA ZOOM F Rs.1,500 – 1,705
- Fuel Smarrt Rs.2,715 – 5,075
- Milaze (Scooter) Rs.1,025 – 1,260
CEAT has 6 assembling plants across India.
- Ambernath Plant, Maharashtra – Specialty tyres
- Halol Plant, Gujarat – Passenger vehicle spiral tyres and Truck and Bus outspread tyres
- Bhandup Plant, Mumbai, Maharashtra – Truck and Bus, Farm tyres, Speciality tyres
- Nagpur Plant – Bike tyres, Scooter tyres, 3-Wheeler tyres
- Chennai Plant – Passenger Car spiral tyres and Motorcycle outspread tyres
- Nashik Plant – Truck and Bus tyres, Light Truck tyres, Farm tyres, Passenger Car spiral tyres
CEAT likewise has an assembling office in Sri Lanka through its abroad joint endeavours. Tyre creators are likewise forcefully chipping away at extending its assembling limits across items.
CEAT Tyres Sales Network
CEAT commodities to in excess of 130 nations, particularly in the truck, OTR and LCV classes. Its has a huge organization of in excess of 3400 vendors and north of 30,000 sub-sellers. Its items are accessible through the selective CEAT Shoppe organization, a retail channel with more than 300+ outlets.
CEAT tyres creates a large number of Bike, Car and Truck tyres. At tyresshoppe.com, we have 27 unique CEAT Bike tyres models, 15 distinct CEAT Car tyres models and 19 unique CEAT Truck tyres models. The tyre maker offers 100 unique sizes of bicycle tyres, 87 distinct sizes of vehicle tyres and 36 distinct sizes of truck tyres. Most Popular Bike, Car and Truck tyre models from CEAT tyres incorporates CEAT Gripp XL F and CEAT Gripp XL F, CEAT CZAR A/T and CEAT SecuraDrive and CEAT Mile XL X3 R and CEAT Mile XL X3 R. Select a CEAT tyre to figure out its most recent value, particulars, pictures and that’s only the tip of the iceberg. Additionally, contrast and other tyre brands like MRF, Apollo, Bridgestone and JK. Track down best tyres from north of 2570 sellers across 3567 urban communities in India.